Renovating Homes & Home Additions
Thinking about adding value to your home? Whether it’s a simple renovation or a large addition, we are fully capable of managing your project from start to finish on budget.
Choosing the right general contractor includes someone who:
- Demonstrates significant skills and experience in their specific trade.
- Has a valid trade license (if applicable).
- Liability Insurance Coverage.
- WSIB Workplace Safety & Insurance Board Coverage (if applicable).
- Has several refNo project too big or small, from Nanny & In-Law suites and home additions. We’d love to hear about your project. Call us today for your FREE QUOTE!
Since the approval of adding a coach home or lane way homes in Vancouver in 2009, thousands of home owners have applied for and hundreds have already built lane homes to their property to increase their property value…
Laneway houses, also known as a coach or carriage houses or Fonzie suites and granny flats, are typically 1/2 or two stories high, and can be built above or next to a detached garage in laneways.
The cost involved to build a coach home varies between $150,000 to $270,000 depending on finishing materials, size and municipality permits.
Prices should include pre-construction costs, permits, excavation and site-work and main construction including finishing and landscaping.
Call us today, to see if we can build you your own lane way home! 604.720.3183, animarkhomes.com.